Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good bye Buddhika!

Today is Buddhika's last day at WSO2. Actually it is a really sad day for me. My friendship with him during the last 5 years was unforgettable. We shared all the happiness, sorrow , problems , loneliness with each other.

I met him in 2003 during our first year at department of computer science and Engineering. Both of us took the same subjects, we were in the same place when doing internship and were in the same group for our final year project. Funny thing was during our final year both of us were selected to the same companies for jobs. Finally we decided to choose WSO2.

Buddhika did a great job for WSF/PHP project. His contributions surely helped WSF/PHP to become a world class SOAP Engine for PHP.

Working with him is really funny, you never feel tired or boring. I also learned a lot from him related to technical matters and personal matters.

There is a saying ,
"DO A JOB YOU LOVE AND LOVE THE JOB YOU DO". I think reason for Buddhika's leaving may be the first part of that statement. I don't know.

Any way I wish him best of luck and a bright career at his new working place.

No comments: