Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Axis2/C can handle large attachments

With great deal of hard work I was able to reduce the memory consumption in large attachments.Thanks Samisa and Dumindu for valuable ideas. Uthiyashankar helped a lot to fix some problems in Windows.For complete view of the problem and solution follow this. Even though the work is tough when ever I finished such work I feel a great deal of satisfaction. And I also see now there are lots of users for Axis2/C .It generates great amount of pleasure for whole Axis2/C team. And I am also happy that I was able to fix this issue and it is shipped with 1.3 release. I am also hoping to implement caching support for large attachments. If you have any suggestions on how to do that wait a second and be kind enough to put a comment.

No comments: